ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR LEGACY?
Charron Monaye offers coaching and consulting services to help aspiring writers and playwrights, entrepreneurs, and every individuals who is ready to BUILD A LIFE THEY DON’T NEED A VACATION FROM! Her goal is simple – to help individuals around the world create radical change and success in every part of their life!
Writing Coach Program (3 months)
Award-winning author, playwright, and founder of Pen Legacy, LLC., Charron Monaye has authored 10 books, (co-authored 4), published 16 books, and written/produced 3 theatrical productions. Charron Monaye will give you the knowledge and resources to help you get started, create a strong marketing plan and selling strategies to get your book or script moving. With this coaching, you will receive:
- (1) 45 minute Coaching Calls (per month)
- Email access (limited) to Charron for questions or concerns.
- (1) 1 hour sessions of book publishing
- Review of Sell Strategy to Implement A Better Marketing Plan
- Create 2 book bundles to move inventory
- Understanding the importance of branding to connect to you your target audience
Limited Time Offer $1,297.00
“Level Up” My Business (2 months)Your Business is set-up and promoted, but you are struggling to get clients and consistent income. Charron will teach you, help you strategize and give you new concepts on how to create proven income streams and a competitive advantage, such as:
- Profitable Coaching Programs
- Online Programs
- Bundle Programs
- Revamping your Brand to attract new clients
- Free “Secure Your Legacy” Bag & Autograph Book.
Limited Time Offer $897.00BUY NOW!
Entrepreneurship Made Easy (4 months)
In 2010, Charron Monaye founded Pen Legacy on a $0 budget and a bi-weekly paycheck. Today, her company Pen Legacy, LLC., has evolved into a profitable literary and writing company. Now an entrepreneurial and empowerment coach, Charron Monaye gives insight on how she’s built a successful and profitable business. The freedom of an entrepreneurial lifestyle may look appealing, but the road to quitting your job and pursing it full-time requires preparation and purpose. In this coaching, you will receive:
- 2 Coaching Calls per month (1 hr)
- Business Planning (From Ground Up)
- Personal Financial Coaching
- Marketing Plan
- Exposure & Advertising
- Brand Development
- Free Autograph Copy of “I Want To Quit My Job: 8 Entrepreneurial Strategies for Massive Results While Employed
Limited Time Offer $1,897.00BUY NOW!
How To Start A Publishing Company Course (3 classes)
- The in’s and outs of literary publishing
- Create a small press company
- Decide a distribution
- Assign ISBN numbers and Register Books with Library of Congress
- Build a team to assist you with all aspects of publishing
- Publish through Ingramspark and Kindle Direct Publishing
Limited Time Offer $597.00BUY NOW!
How to Adapt Books to Scripts Course (4 Classes)
- Scriptwriting 101
- Writing the Hollywood Script
- How to find the film within the story to write an compelling screenplay
- How to produce and the parts of theater
- The perfect marketing plan
- the 8 ways to gain exposure in another city
Limited Time Offer $797.00BUY NOW!
Have Questions? Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute Discovery Call
“Charron is a savvy and strategic coach who has taught me many valuable things about the business side of being an author. She is as thoughtful and she is thorough and it shows through her explosive success.” ~ Malena Crawford, author of the bestselling novel, A Fistful of Honey
“Please accept this note as my sincere appreciation for all your time, dedication, effort, and the support that you have given me in Entrepreneur Coaching. A little over a year ago I never saw the vision that you saw with my business. I was just dabbling with my talents and allowing family and friends an opportunity to make memories while I created them. Your coaching, mentoring, and discussion groups have allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and realize my talents and business experience have worth outside of that circle. You not only provided me step by step lesson plans while leaving with me an awareness of what is needed to continue to strive in this business but a sense of determination and motivation that hard work and resilience does pay off. Although I have much work to do to make this business a continued success I can surely say the business that I have provided at this point has kept my name true to its title “Professional Touch”. ~ Monique Burrell. Owner of Professional Touch Event Planning